Oh what a night

Here’s a normal night.

8 pm: Hud and I lay down to go to sleep

10 pm: Approximately at this time I lay him in his crib and he wakes up two minutes later to eat.

3 am: Wake up again to eat, goes back to bed.

6 am or so: Wakes up to eat.

7 or 8: Wakes up completely.


Here’s last night.

8 pm: Hud and I lay down to sleep

9 pm: Still awake

10 pm: Wants to eat, makes a mess.

11 pm: Finally lay him in his crib

11:30 pm: Wakes to eat, lay him back down

12:15 am: Wakes up, give him binky

12:25 am: Cries because binky fell out

12:30 am: Cries because binky fell out again.

1:00 am: Wants to eat, makes a bigger mess from fidgeting, lay back down

2:00 am: Wakes up, give him binky, it falls out, I let him cry.

And cry

And cry

2:30 am: Wide awake and not happy

3:00 am: I call into work from getting virtually no sleep

3:30 am: Eats again

4:00 am: Wakes up again, give him binky

Binky keeps falling out.

5:00 am: Wants to eat again

6:00 am: Finally falls asleep

7:00 am: Wakes to eat, lays in bed with me for the next two hours sleeping yet fidgeting and moving and fidgeting and moving

9:00 am: I finally give up and get out of bed.

Oh motherhood!

0 comments: