Here I am!

So here I am…sitting in the airport in waiting on my shuttle to take me to the training center. It’s humid but not too hot so it should be really nice.

I can’t believe I’m leaving my boys for three weeks. Really sucks. But my work gives me $300 and a free plane ticket here so I’m going to make the most of it. I’d rather be off having fun then in my room miserable. They’re well cared for so it’s all good.

I didn’t bring my camera because I would way rather it stay at home take pictures of the kids then me in front of some statue so the only pictures you guys may get will be cell phone pictures.

Caleb gets to fly to his Grandma and Papa’s next weekend which he is really looking forward too. They’re always so good to him and lots of fun. He’ll be staying with his dad for three weeks and has no problem going to his sitters since he has a crush on her.

 Hud went to his monthly appointment Wed. Get this; the kid with the cheeks went from 12 lbs, 4 oz and 21.5 inches to 12 lbs 11 oz and 24 inches. So he has to go back because she’s a little concerned since it was so little weight gain compared to last time. I did quit breastfeeding and my breast milk was really fatty so I think this has to do with it. He eats fine and IS still growing so I’m not too concerned.

I’m sure I’ll have lots to write about on this trip…I am in the South after all.

0 comments: