Almost done!

Well unfortunately I just couldn’t shoot the handgun good enough so I will not be making honor grad. However, as long as I miss no more then 5 on my test tomorrow, the handgun will be the only thing stopping me from getting it so I’m proud of that. Today was our last day of class. I’m so happy! Tomorrow morning is our test and then graduation in the afternoon. We turn everything in tomorrow and I fly out at 12:40 on Saturday. It went by rather quickly and I had lots of fun but I must say this is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Not the academy part….the leaving my kids, especially a three month old baby for three weeks. This last week was really hard for me and today when I talked to Caleb he broke down about missing me which in turn brought on my tears. Gosh I miss him. So much.

I can’t wait to be home. CAN’T WAIT!

Oh and today, the pretty girl in the world turned 11! Can you believe it? Makayla is 11. I remember the day she was born with her ivory skin and red hair. And as she grew that red hair had the prettiest ringlets and she was always happy. She has developed into a beautiful pre-teen girl. I’m so in love with her and miss her so much. I cannot wait to see her! Now that I have weekends off I’m hoping to get to see her lots.

Well my uniforms are pressed, my studying is done, and my bag is ready to be turned in tomorrow so I think I’m going to go to sleep. Night

0 comments: