This is my blog and I'll whine if I want to.

I try to be and stay positive but it's just not me to be that way all the time. Yes I'm thankful for what I have in my life overall, but no I'm not everyday. I have a big, beautiful 2400 square foot house, but it is a pain to clean. Since we've moved in I've been trying to get it cleaned up and it's almost impossible and I haven't had the money to hire someone to come in and clean it. I personally would rather give up cable and hire a cleaner. On my days off I try to clean up in the morning and it is so hard with my baby boy. He creates 10x more work. He runs off with the dustpan or starts playing in the mop water full of chemicals or he dumps out the trash.

Hudson is a sweet, funny, baby but he is so destructive. Caleb was never ever like this as a baby. He is into everything! He tries his best to break every set of blinds I have in this house. He is ruining my plants, he pulls every book and shoe off the shelves, he climbs on the table and bangs on my really expensive new TV. He has no clue what "no" means. He pulls all his clothes out of his drawers, he will go through the laundry basket and pull those out as well. And the advice I get from people is, "well put it up". Well I only have so many freaking "put it up" spots in my house! As I'm typing this he just brought me a bottle of juice I threw away which was at least 3 inches under other trash in the trashcan. Oh wait, now he's moved onto the vertical blinds...yea!

I'm exhausted folks. I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant, my stomach is huge, my energy is very little and I still have 2 older kids and a full time job. I'm tired. Really tired. They all get annoyed because I want to go to bed at 8:00 every night. I get up at 4:50 in the morning.

My older kids help but usually only when asked. My niece leaves her crayons and markers and pencils all over the kitchen, which in turn gives my baby something else to destruct the house with. My son leaves his toys and clothes all over the place and toothpaste all over the sink. And they both leave their backpacks right where I'm going to trip and break my neck over. If they're not careful I'm going to turn into a mean witch if they don't pick up after themselves! It's gotten worse as they've gotten older.

I clean on my days off, get it looking nice, and then by the time the weekend rolls around again guess what, it looks as if I did nothing. I HATE it! Yes I have kids, yes we all have obligations, but seriously, I hate a messy house! I hate it! And I'm only one person, I'm tired, and I can't clean that much! And I can't afford to replace everything my baby destructs! God only knows how I'm going to handle it all once my little girl comes, cause I don't have a clue.

And ya it's Thanksgiving week, I should be posting about what I'm thankful for, yada yada yada. But I don't want to...maybe tomorrow, but not today.

Oh wait, here's one. I'm thankful for this computer so I can vent as my baby destructs everything around me. :)

0 comments: